Best Western’s Top 10 Tips for Packing in Paradise
There are so many things to see and do here in Sebastian, FL. To ensure you have the BEST vacation, we’ve put together a list of items that you may want to bring:
- Sunscreen: Florida is known as the Sunshine State after all! Make sure you’re protecting yourself while you’re having fun in the sun.
- Aloe or After Sun Lotion: Even the locals get sunburned and aloe saves the day every time.
- Swimsuit: Whether you take a dip in our blue water pool or head out on the boat, the Florida heat will have you wanting to jump right in!
- Comfortable Walking Shoes: When you’re exploring the fun activities that Sebastian has to offer the last thing you’ll need is an aching back or feet.
- Bug Spray: Mosquitoes are very common especially in coastal climates such as Sebastian. Don’t let itching and scratching ruin a fun day!
- Rain Jacket or Poncho: Florida is no stranger to afternoon rain storms. It can shower at a moments notice, so a rain jacket or poncho could definitely come in handy!
- Sun Hat: A hat is beneficial when it comes to protecting your face from the sun. They also come in handy whether you’re at the beach, pool, and especially if you’re on the boat. Just be sure to secure it tight, so it doesn’t fly off.
- Beach Gear: Our hotel is just few miles away from the World Famous Sebastian Inlet which is well known for great surfing. If you have room we recommend bringing beach chairs, blankets, and coolers for a great beach day!
- Sunglasses: Sunglasses are definitely a daily necessity here in Florida. Especially if you’re at the beach or decide to head offshore on the boat. We recommend a polarized pair, like Abacos brand.
- Camera: You’re bound to capture awesome memories during your stay with us. Remember to bring a camera so you can cherish those memories forever!
We want you to have the trip of a lifetime while you’re visiting us in Sebastian, FL. We hope these travel tips make that possible.